Eavestrough Repair for Your Home
Providing homeowners with superb gutters and eavestroughs is just one aspect of our business. We also want to ensure that your eavestrough system is well maintained, which is why we also offer eavestrough repair services. Our team of technicians are readily available for installation and repair services for homes in the greater Toronto area. If you’re curious about whether or not your eavestrough system is in need of repair, just look for the following signs.
Signs Your Eavestrough Needs Repaired
- Leaks: Sectional eavestroughs have a tendency to form leaks at the seams after months of general wear and tear. If you notice leaks at the seams, then repairs are required.
- Sagging: Sagging eavestroughs are another common sign that you need repairs for your system. This is typically due to your eavestrough system being unable to meet the required demands, which could be caused by a poor installation or a decaying fascia.
- Pulling Away: Eavestroughs that are pulling away from your home is similar to sagging eavestroughs and can be caused by similar issues.
- Missing Sections: Many times, with sectional eavestrough systems, entire sections can pull away, fall off, or be blown off during strong winds. The inherent problem with this is that there is no longer a consistent trough through which water can be redirected from your home.
- Pooling Water: Another sign that you may need eavestrough repairs is if you notice water pooling at the base of your home. This is a sure sign of malfunction somewhere in your eavetrough system.
Trusted Eavestrough Repairers
At Gutter Depot, we strive for excellence in all that we do. Whether it’s a full installation of our one-of-a-kind seamless eavestrough by LeafGuard or repairs to your current system, you can be sure that we’ll do an immaculate job. Furthermore, if your eavestrough system becomes too much of a hassle with regular repairs, we suggest investing in our LeafGuard system. It’s the only truly one-piece eavestrough system on the market, which means no seams that regularly need welding or caulking and a clog-free guarantee. To learn more about LeafGuard, contact us today!